HOW TO CONSIGN
Do you have fabulous treasures you no longer cherish? Clear out your gently-used clothing and consign them with us at Worthy Boutique!
Here’s how it works
1. Select your in-season clothes. Make sure everything is freshly cleaned and folded neatly. Please do not bring clothes on hangers.
2. Clothing must be in-style. We only accept clothing in new, like new and excellent conditions. Any smoke odor, strong smells, mildew, stains, tears, pilling, fading, broken zippers, missing or broken buttons, and pet hair will not be accepted.
3. We accept walk-ins of 30 items or less during our hours of operation and we prefer not to go through items with our consignors.
4. Worthy Boutique will set all prices. When an item sells, you will receive 40% of the selling price(50% for luxury bags or high-end designer clothing and shoes).
5. Stop in any time for any money you’ve made. Balances under $75 can be paid out by cash in store. Over $75 are paid out by cheque.
6. Account managing is the consignors' responsibility.
7. Designer items must come with proof of purchase, so we can ensure that it's authentic. It is illegal to sell knock off designer products.
At Worthy Boutique, we are very particular about the items that we accept. Everything in our store has been carefully selected to ensure that we are consistently offering only the best of the best. When you consign at Worthy, don't be offended if some of your items don't make the cut. Most of our customers are returning customers who expect the highest levels of excellence and quality in our selection and we want to make sure our customers are happy with every purchase.